The UHV chamber from ESL fits seamlessly into the NWR platform in a laser-safe Class 1 environment through an innovative design by University College London.
- Designed with recessed bolts and a flush sapphire window to maximise available volume and eliminate contact between the chamber and the objective lens
Large working area
- 52 mm sapphire window gives huge working area. Volume can be reduced using spacers inside the chamber
- Tested to <10-10 atm-cc/sec
- The UHV chamber can be switched to a standard TwoVol2 sample chamber (for ICP-MS) in under 10 minutes by the user using the same high-precision stage unit.
- Suitable for 213 nm, 193 nm and femtosecond laser ablation systems.
Unsurpassed stage return accuracy
- High precision cross-roller stages with direct, non-cantilevered stage mounting for consistent loading at all stage positions – less wear and tear on stages
- Return exactly to the location of original pattern placement – analyze where you intend to
- < 1.5 µm short term stage return accuracy
- < 4 µm long term stage return accuracy
- < 1 µm long term stage return accuracy with ImageLock