Intuitive layout and navigation
- Layout is optimized for users to concentrate on viewing their samples.
- All visual information shown on the same coordinate plane for intuitive navigation.
- Tabs are collapsible to maximize video real estate – fundamentally, laser ablation is a visual technique.
- Sample maps utilize either camera for in-situ mosaics.
- Imagery organized into “layers” so the opacity of images from multiple sources can be manipulated independently and viewed simultaneously.
- Scroll through layers with mouse wheel for optimum viewing.
- New layout developed around significant user input – long experiments are easier to set up and run.
- Software functionality is divided into tabs which are organized in order of workflow so users can quickly and intuitively set up experiments.
- Spreadsheet view of pattern property metadata makes for easy editing, ordering, and export to customizable CSV files.
- ImageLock improves stage return accuracy to <1 µm using image recognition so the ablation always occurs exactly where it was intended.
- Roaming Mode enables users to run their experiment … and continue to place patterns simultaneously rather than waiting for the experiment to complete.
- Auto-add and auto-distribute functions simplify reference material pattern handling.
ActiveView2 is upgradable for users with the NWR platform.
- Platform: NWR193, NWR213, NWR266macro, NWRfemto, NWRimage
- Operating system drive: Windows7 32GB+ flash drive
- RAM: 4GB+
- Video card: Nvidia EVGA GeForce 8400
- .Net version: 4.0
- Aperture device: N+1 firmware design