The first instrument designed for the single task of bio-imaging.
Until now traditional laser ablation instruments were developed for a wide range of applications and were not designed to handle the rigors of bio-imaging. Bio-imaging requires lower fluence, better stability and superior sample transport. The NWRimage is designed for the sole task of high resolution, high-speed bio-imaging by LA-ICP-MS.
Experience high resolution elemental imaging with lower cost of ownership.
- Elemental Imaging of tissues
- Elemental imaging of single cells
- Biological thin sections for medical research
- Cellular structure for medical research and binding studies
Single solution to a single problem – how to perform high resolution bio-imaging quickly and reliably.
- Wavelength: 266 nm
- Repetition Rate: 1–200 Hz (extendable to 300 Hz)
- Fluence: 6 J/cm2 at the sample surface
- 1–65 microns
High frequency, resolution and magnification for high-speed reliable results.
- Stability over billions of laser shots encountered during bio-imaging applications with a high frequency, Diode Pumped Solid State laser source
- Maximizes ablation of the sample and eliminates ablation of the glass microscope slide to minimize substrate interferences with a 266nm wavelength laser
- Optional second MFC for N2 flow control
- Compatible with Elemental Scientific's Dual Concentric Injector (DCI) and Bloodhound option for ultrafast washouts <30 ms
- Optional x25 viewing system for highest magnification sample viewing