Macro laser ablation to provide the lowest detection limits for your bulk analysis application.
Introducing the future of industrial bulk analysis — macro-LA. The NWR266macro with its close to 1mm diameter spot size capability is the ideal laser ablation instrument for bulk analysis by ICP-OES or ICPMS.
Higher sensitivity, improved stability, and less fractionation – NWR266macro Laser Ablation by ICP-OES or ICPMS.
- Manufacturing (metals/glass/plastics)
- Screening from % levels to ppt
- Purity testing
- Material characterization
- Bulk Analysis
- Trace element analysis
- Failure Analysis
- (Bio-) Imaging/Mapping
- Depth Profiling
- Bulk and inclusion analysis of metals
- Forensic analysis of plastics, ceramics, paints, glass
- Biological tissues, tree rings and gels
- Sulfate/Sulfite analysis
- Environmental air filters, wear metals, soils analysis
- Industrial analysis
- Industrial Waste
- Glasses/ Ceramics
- Thin films
Offers bulk and spatial analysis.
- Laser: Nd:Yag
- Wavelength: 266 nm
- Max Repetition Rate: 10 Hz
- Energy: >30mJ at the sample surface
- Spot Sizes: 20–780 microns
- Temperature — 70º ±10º F (21º ±5ºC)
- Relative Humidity — 20 – 80% non-condensing
- Voltage — 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power — 1000 Watts
- Length — 25" / 64 cm
- Width — 18" / 46 cm
- Height — 22" / 56 cm
- Weight — 130 lb. / 59 kg
Automated bulk analysis, high energy and complete control.
- 100 mm x 100 mm, high performance ablation chamber, enables automated analysis of multiple/large samples
- High ablation volumes make NWR266macro ideal for ICP-OES analysis
- Optional second MFC for N2 flow control