Accurate and precise results on even the most challenging sample types.
The High Energy 193nm excimer laser source produces small particles for efficient transport and ionization with fluences high enough to efficiently ablate even the most resilient matrices (e.g. quartz, fluorite) and enable large, homogeneous spot sizes for extremely low detection limits.
Improved sensitivity and stability with reduced maintenance.
- Manufacturing (metals/glass/plastics)
- Geochronology, including Carbonates
- Fluid Inclusions
- Elemental ratios
- Isotope ratios
- Purity testing
- Material characterization
- Bulk Analysis
- Failure Analysis
- (Bio-) Imaging/Mapping
- Depth Profiling
- Thin films
Compact, open frame design with kinematic laser mounting.
- Wavelength: 193 nm ComPexPro 102@193 nm
- Pulse duration: <20 ns pulse width
- Repetition Rate: 1-20 Hz
- High Fluence mode: > 50 J/cm2, 1-160 µm
- Large Spot Size mode: 1 – 300 µm, > 13 J/cm2
Extremely high fluences, even at extra-large spot sizes.
- Unique beam homogenization for the ultimate in crater profile and definition
- Unmatched high definition viewing
- Optional rotating XYR aperture for square and rectangular ablations
- Flexible Infinitely Variable Aperture (IVA) provides spot size selection in 1 micron increments
- Optional second MFC for N2 flow control