The first fully automated laser ablation system
- Improved data quality – lower detections limits with accurate, precise and reproducible quantitative data.
- Modernizes the laboratory and maximizes capacity.
- Eliminates acid digestion for safer and greener operation.
- Improves data traceability and serves clients faster.
- Reduced cost per sample and fast return on investment.
Improvements throughout the elemental analysis workflow
- Lower detection limits
- Accurate, precise and reproducible
- Simplifies methods to improve outcomes
- Data traceability from sample to result
- Accessible cloud-based data
- A single LaserTrax analysis can replace up to 4 solution-digestion methods
- Eliminate acid exposure for a safer lab environment
- Greener workflow reduces waste
- Modernizes work environment and reduces operator error
- Maximises lab capacity
- Serve clients better through fast data access
- Save 40-80% Costs Per Sample
- Return on investment in 6-12 months
- Maximises lab efficiency
- Low cost of ownership
- Savings in time, reagents, energy and human resources
- Mining exploration and geochemistry
- Battery manufacture and testing
- Soils and sediments
- Gold/precious metal assay
- Foodchain safety
- Ore screening
- Materials quality control
- Waste product screening
- Fusion beads
- Pressed powders
- Fire assay buttons
- Metals and Alloys
- Food/plant materials