Ablation Chamber - Optimal positional reproducibility over large working area.
- <2 % RSD for a wide suite of elements in all positions in the chamber making the entire sample chamber usable.
- Standard chamber working area is 100 mm x 100 mm with large format version (150 mm x 150 mm) available allowing many or large samples.
Learn More About TwoVol2
Dual Concentric Injector - Ultra-fast washout.
- The Dual Concentric Injector (DCI) enables complete transient peak width of <50 ms for high speed or high resolution imaging.
- Improved spatial resolution in imaging experiments – true sub-micron ablations available with NWRimage.
- Faster imaging speeds with less lateral “smearing”.
- Keeping ions on axis and improving transmission through the ICP-MS interface increases signal intensity.
Learn More About DCI
Laser Ablation System - ICP-MS or ICP-OES for high throughput trace elemental analysis.
The advantage of NWRauto is the use of “sequential” rather than “batch” analysis. Each sample is presented, analyzed and deposited one at a time. Time-to-result is short because just one sample is needed to begin sampling – others can be added on-the-fly without affecting throughput.
Learn More About NWRauto