For more than 20 years, the team at Elemental Scientific Lasers LLC are Experts in Laser Ablation and has been serving the LA-ICP-MS market by supplying innovative laser ablation products for solid sample introduction.
Elemental Scientific Lasers has a range of products to meet the diverse needs of ICP-MS users and the vastly different applications that they perform. From the NWR266macro designed with industrial bulk analysis in mind, to the NWRimage with its sub 1 micron laser spot designed for bioimaging at the cellular level, Elemental Scientific Lasers has a solution to meet your requirements.
Elemental Scientific Lasers product portfolio consists of:
- NWR193HE – accurate and precise results on even the most challenging sample types
- NWR193 – excimer-based laser ablation system, ideal for opaque and highly transmissive materials alike
- NWR213 – a highly flexible instrument fit-for-purpose for a wide range of applications
- NWR266macro – designed for high throughput industrial bulk analysis
- NWRfemto – for the most accurate and precise elemental and isotopic ratios
- MIR 10 – laser fusion and step-wise heating system for stable isotope and noble gas MS
- NWRimage – the only system optimized for elemental bioimaging
- MicroMill – high resolution, automated, sample milling system
- Tempest – Nd:YAG laser source for scientific applications
- NWRauto – a customizable range of robotic sample handling options enabling high throughput, automated analysis